Endobronchial Blocker Tube
|Product Code||Product||Pack QTY||NHSSC NPC Code|
|GXM-786EBTB||GenFlex Endobronchial Blocker Tube (OLV)||1||FSM7866|
One Size: Allows eﬀective one-lung ventilation for infants, Paediatrics and adults, eliminating the requirement for multiple sized endobronchial blocker tubes.
- Manufactured from soft non-toxic thermosensitive medical-grade clear PVC
- Endobronchial Blocker has a unique Y-shaped distal end that mirrors the bifurcation of the trachea
- Guide-wire Advancer: By clicking the button on the guide-wire advancer, the guide-wire pops up its distal loop and couples the endobronchial blocker to the ﬁbreoptic bronchoscope, acting as a guide for precise endobronchial blockade. A further click detaches the ﬁbreoptic bronchoscope from the distal loop.
- Ergonomic Pilot balloon: The degree of cuﬀ inﬂation can be monitored by the clinician’s ﬁngertips.
- Blocker Tube Port: Allows easy manoeuvrability of the blocker tube whilst maintaining an airtight seal.
- Ventilation Adaptor: Easy connection to either the anaesthesia or respiratory circuit. Standard 15mm O.D. connection (ISO 5356-1).
- Bronchoscopy Port: The ﬁbreoptic bronchoscope is introduced through this port. Rubber ﬂip cover ensures airtight seal.
- Tracheal Tube Connector: Easy connection to various types of endotracheal tube, tracheotomy tubes and laryngeal masks. Standard 15mm O.D. connection (ISO 5356-1).
- Cuﬀ: Low pressure cylindrical shape cuﬀ creates large, optimal surface contact with the inner bronchial wall, minimizing the potential trauma to the bronchial mucosa. Blue cuﬀ allows good visual identiﬁcation.
- Suction Port: Administration of oxygen to collapsed lungs and deaeration.
- Radio-opaque line: Easy X-ray visualisation and identification, also aids in positioning of the tube
- Depth & Graduation Markers: Correct placement and handling during intubation