Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed
|Product Code||Product||Pack QTY||NHSSC NPC Code|
|GXM-786ETC3.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 3.0||20||FSM7757|
|GXM-786ETC3.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 3.5||20||FSM7758|
|GXM-786ETC4.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 4.0||20||FSM7759|
|GXM-786ETC4.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 4.5||20||FSM7760|
|GXM-786ETC5.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 5.0||20||FSM7761|
|GXM-786ETC5.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 5.5||20||FSM7762|
|GXM-786ETC6.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 6.0||20||FSM7763|
|GXM-786ETC6.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 6.5||20||FSM7764|
|GXM-786ETC7.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 7.0||20||FSM7765|
|GXM-786ETC7.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 7.5||20||FSM7766|
|GXM-786ETC8.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 8.0||20||FSM7767|
|GXM-786ETC8.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 8.5||20||FSM7768|
|GXM-786ETC9.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 9.0||20||FSM7769|
|GXM-786ETC9.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 9.5||20||FSM7770|
|GXM-786ETC10.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed 10.0||20||FSM7771|
- Single-use Medical Grade PVC Tube: Follows a natural curve in accordance with patient’s anatomy, highly transparent with a smooth surface for easier insertion.
- Soft Fine Murphy Eye: Provides an alternative pathway for gases to ﬂow in case of occlusion.
- High Volume & Low-pressure Cuﬀ: Minimises trauma to the trachea with a low-pressure seal against the tracheal wall protecting the patient’s airways, when inﬂated by maintaining the air delivered from a ventilator to a patient’s lungs preventing aspiration. The cuﬀ is designed to encourage secretions to pool around the evacuation opening preventing leakage and allowing accurate control of gas ﬂow.
- Ergonomically Designed Valve: For accurate control of cuﬀ inﬂation, pressure and integrity.
- Ergonomic Pilot Balloon: Makes it easier to distinguish between the sound of suction and that of a cuﬀ leak, enables the tube size to be identiﬁed.
- Smooth Soft Rounded Bevelled Tip: Designed to reduce the possibility of tracheal trauma during intubation.
- Radio-opaque Line: Easy X-ray visualisation and identiﬁcation, also aids in positioning of the tube, whilst enabling breath misting to be visible.
- Depth & Graduation Markers: Assist with correct placement and handling during intubation after conﬁrmation by auscultation.
- 15mm Connector: Conforms with ISO13485, for connection to standard anaesthetic and ventilation equipment to secure airways
- Size Indicator: For easy identiﬁcation.
- Calibration: Accurate indication of insertion depth acts as an aid for monitoring and handling the position of the tube.
- Sizes available: 0 – 10.0