GenFlex Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen
|Product Code||Product||Pack QTY||NHSSC NPC Code|
|GXM-786ETSL6.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 6.0||10||FDF2410|
|GXM-786ETSL6.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 6.5||10||FDF2411|
|GXM-786ETSL7.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 7.0||10||FDF2412|
|GXM-786ETSL7.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 7.5||10||FDF2413|
|GXM-786ETSL8.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 8.0||10||FDF2414|
|GXM-786ETSL8.5||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 8.5||10||FDF2415|
|GXM-786ETSL9.0||GenFLEX Endotracheal Tube Subglottic Suction Lumen 9.0||10||FDF2416|
- Medical Grade PVC Tube: Follows a natural curve in accordance with patient’s anatomy, highly transparent with a smooth surface for easier insertion.
- Soft Fine Murphy Eye: Provides an alternative pathway for gases to ﬂow in case of occlusion.
- High Volume & Low-pressure Cuﬀ: Minimises trauma to the trachea with a low-pressure seal against the tracheal wall protecting the patient’s airways, when inﬂated by maintaining the air delivered from a ventilator to a patient’s lungs preventing aspiration. The cuﬀ is designed to encourage secretions to pool around the evacuation opening preventing leakage and allowing accurate control of gas ﬂow.
- Ergonomically Designed Valve: For accurate control of cuﬀ inﬂation, pressure and integrity.
- Ergonomic Pilot Balloon: Makes it easier to distinguish between the sound of suction and that of a cuﬀ leak, enables the tube size to be identiﬁed.
- Smooth Soft Rounded Bevelled Tip: Designed to reduce the possibility of tracheal trauma during intubation.
- Radio-opaque Line: Easy X-ray visualisation and identiﬁcation, also aids in positioning of the tube, whilst enabling breath misting to be visible.
- Depth & Graduation Markers: Assist with correct placement and handling during intubation after conﬁrmation by auscultation.
- 15mm Connector: Conforms with ISO13485, for connection to standard anaesthetic and ventilation equipment to secure airways
- Size Indicator: For easy identiﬁcation.
- Calibration: Accurate indication of insertion depth acts as an aid for monitoring and handling the position of the tube.
- Suction Lumen Tube: Designed for ventilation, the integral suction lumen allows suctioning of pooled secretions, to prevent patient discomfort and protect against the risk of aspiration and decrease the rate of VAP. Suction line cap prevents contaminants from entering the lumen when suction is suspended
- Sizes available: 6.0 – 9.0