Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed
|Product Code||Product||Pack QTY||NHSSC NPC Code|
|GXM-786TCC5.0||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 5.0||20||FSM7857|
|GXM-786TCC5.5||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 5.5||20||FSM7858|
|GXM-786TCC6.0||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 6.0||20||FSM7859|
|GXM-786TCC6.5||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 6.5||20||FSM7860|
|GXM-786TCC7.0||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 7.0||20||FSM7861|
|GXM-786TCC7.5||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 7.5||20||FSM7862|
|GXM-786TCC8.0||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 8.0||20||FSM7863|
|GXM-786TCC8.5||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 8.5||20||FSM7864|
|GXM-786TCC9.0||GenFLEX Tracheostomy Tube – Cuffed 9.0||20||FSM7865|
- Single-use Medical Grade PVC Tube: The smooth, arc-shaped tube with a tapered tip is designed to assist placement and removal of both tracheostomy tube and inner cannula with minimal disruption to patient’s anatomy and easier insertion.
- Anatomically Shaped Flexible Neck ﬂanges: Adapts to the movements of the patient’s head helping to reduce irritation and cleaning whilst keeping the stoma site visible, the soft double wings and neckties on the ﬂanges guarantee comfort and can be adjusted, printed with a size indicator.
- High Volume & Low-pressure Cuﬀ: Intended to minimise patient trauma, due to the cuﬀ’s large volume, a larger surface area is in contact with the trachea, this allows the cuﬀ to create an eﬀective seal against the trachea at a lower pressure.
- Ergonomic Pilot Balloon: Makes it easier to distinguish between the sound of suction and that of a cuﬀ leak, enables the tube size to be identiﬁed.
- Ergonomically Designed Valve: For accurate control of cuﬀ inﬂation, pressure and integrity.
- Smooth Soft Rounded Tip: Designed to reduce the possibility of tracheal trauma during intubation.
- Radio-opaque Line: Easy X-ray visualisation and identiﬁcation, also aids in positioning of the tube.
- 15mm Connector: Conforms to ISO13485, allowing patient ventilation with or without an inner cannula in place.
- Cuffed Tube: when inflated, creates a seal between the tube and the trachea, protecting against aspiration and optimizing respiration. When the cuff is deflated, it rests tight to the shaft of the tube. This enables the tube to be used for weaning patients from a ventilator and also aids in speaking.
- Sizes available: 0 – 9.0